What is “Hokkaido Fukko Wari”?“Hokkaido Fukko Wari” was established by the Japanese government and Hokkaido government in order to support tourism in Hokkaido which was affected by the “2018 Hokkaido Eastern Iburi earthquake” and call back tourists to the Hokkaido region. Accommodation packages introduced here are discounted rely on this government subsidies.
[Notes]– Reservation of these packages are only available until the government subsidies reach the budget.
– Package rates introduced here are already discounted with “Hokkaido Fukko Wari”.
– When Guests cancel their reservation, Guests shall be required a cancellation charge in accordance with the Hotel cancellation policy.
– In the event that the document for Description of Terms and Conditions or Travel Agreement is concluded in accordance with Article 12-4 of the Japanese Travel Agency Act, the confirmation emails sent when guests make a reservation may be a part of the Contract Document delivered in accordance with Article 12-5 of the Japanese Travel Agency Act.
[Planned and operated by]KAMORI KANKO CO., LTD.
Kamori Building 3, Kita-4 Nishi-4, Chuo-ku, Sapporo, Hokkaido 060-0004 Japan
No.2-559, Hokkaido governor registration, a member of ALL NIPPON TRAVEL AGENTS ASSOCIATION.
・Travel Agent Contract （旅行業約款）
・Travel Conditions （旅行条件書）
・KAMORI KANKO Travel industry sign （旅行業標識）
Rusutsu Resort Hotel & Convention
Niseko Grand Hotel
Tokachi Sahoro Resort
GENKI HOKKAIDO! Accommodation packages with “Hokkaido Fukko Wari”
■ Rusutsu area
『Rusutsu Resort Hotel & Convention』
■ Niseko area
『Niseko Grand Hotel』
■ Sahoro area
『Tokachi Sahoro Resort Hotel』
■ Stay Period (Arrival dates)Rusutsu Resort Hotel & Convention:
(North & South Wing): December 8, 2018 – February 27, 2019
(Annex – Run of House): November 23, 2018 – December 28, 2018 and January 4, 2019 – February 27, 2019
Niseko Grand Hotel: December 15, 2018 – February 27, 2019.
Tokachi Sahoro Resort Hotel: December 1, 2018 – February 27, 2019.
■ Applicable packagesAccommodation packages with “Hokkaido Fukko Wari” subsidy for 4 properties mentioned above operated by KAMORI KANKO CO., LTD.
1. Make a reservation via official web pages for each property. Reservation via telephone or email is not accepted.
2. The amount required to pay shall be the amount including “Hokkaido Fukko Wari” discount.
■ About “Hokkaido Fukko Wari” subsidy– Number of applications is limited. It will be terminated when the number of applications meet to the limitation. (In case of cancellation occurs, the accommodation packages with “Hokkaido Fukko Wari” discount may be resold.)
– This subsidy is to support tourism in Hokkaido, so not applicable to stay for business purpose or in case of no-show.
– Not applicable to the packages which “Hokkaido Fukko Wari” subsidy is already included.
– Not applicable to Non-“Hokkaido Fukko Wari” package guests already reserved.
■ Amendment or Cancellation– “Hokkaido Fukko Wari” subsidy which applicable to an accommodation package shall not be refunded, and applicable to the deposit or cancellation fee.
– In case the reservation of accommodation is canceled, the right of the subsidy shall also be lost.
– Cancellation charge shall be applicable to the amount including “Hokkaido Fukko Wari” discount. Rights of subsidies shall not be transferred or sold to others.
– No amendment required, so please cancel the original reservation and make a new reservation.
■ Cancellation ChargeIn case of cancellation by customer’s circumstances, the following cancellation fee shall be charged.
*In the case when the Guest does not appear by 7p.m. on the day of accommodation (2hours after the expected time of arrival if the Hotel has been notified) without advance notice, the Hotel may regard the Accommodation Contract as being cancelled by the Guest.