Kamori Kanko Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "our company") recognizes the importance of personal information provided by customers and strives to ensure thorough protection. shall be handled in
～ Definition of personal information ～
Personal information handled by our company refers to the information provided by customers who used our website and our facilities, such as name, address, telephone number, email address, date of birth, etc. refers to information.
~ Acquisition of personal information ~
We will acquire your personal information by appropriate and fair means.
~ Purpose of use of personal information ~
Personal information obtained from customers will be used for the following purposes. In addition, personal information may be used for purposes not listed below for individual services. In that case, we will post a notice to that effect on the website of the individual service or in the corresponding media (e.g. e-mail magazines, etc.).
(Main purpose of use)
- Facilities and hotel services operated by the Company and the Kamori Kanko Group (hereinafter referred to as the Kamori Kanko Group)
- For provision, confirmation, billing, and payment settlement of products, etc.
- To deliver notices of services, products, events, sales, campaigns, etc. implemented at facilities and hotels operated by the Kamori Kanko Group by means of e-mail magazines, mail, telephone, etc.
- To confirm that customers have registered for various membership services of facilities and hotels operated by the Kamori Kanko Group, and to provide services to various members from facilities and hotels operated by the Kamori Kanko Group.
- To send prizes, etc. for contests operated by the Kamori Kanko Group that customers have applied for.
- To respond to customer opinions and questions from facilities and hotels operated by the Kamori Kanko Group.
- To aggregate information obtained by statistically processing personal information and use it to improve services at facilities and hotels operated by the Kamori Kanko Group.
- To send questionnaires to customers to help improve the services of facilities and hotels operated by the Kamori Kanko Group.
- To contact you about important matters related to the products you have purchased and the services of facilities and hotels operated by the Kamori Kanko Group.
~ Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties ~
In addition to the above, in the following cases, we may provide your personal information to a third party to the minimum extent necessary without obtaining your consent.
- When it is based on the provisions of laws and regulations.
- When it is necessary to protect the customer's life, health, property, rights, etc., and it is difficult to obtain the customer's consent.
- When it is necessary to cooperate with the government or local governments in carrying out public affairs, and obtaining the customer's consent may hinder the execution of the affairs.
- When providing to a third party in the form of statistical information that cannot identify an individual for the purpose of research and analysis aimed at improving usage trends and services provided.
～ Outsourcing of business ～
We may outsource part of our business to provide services to our customers, but we may provide personal information to outsourcing parties within the scope necessary to achieve the above purpose of use. I have. In this case, we will appropriately supervise such subcontractors, including concluding contracts regarding the handling of personal information.
~ Management of personal information ~
Regarding the handling of personal information, we will comply with the content stipulated in the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and the guidelines on the protection of personal information pertaining to the fields under the jurisdiction of the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism. In addition, the Company has established regulations regarding the handling of personal information, appoints a manager responsible for handling personal information, regularly reviews the compliance program, and continues to implement necessary employee education. Through these measures, we will keep your personal information accurate and up-to-date, and implement appropriate management against unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification, and leakage of personal information.
~ Disclosure, Correction, Deletion, Addition, Suspension of Use, Erasure ~
If you wish to (1) disclose, (2) correct, delete, add, or (3) suspend or erase the personal information data held by our company, please contact us at the following address. please give me. When we receive a request from the customer himself/herself by the prescribed method, we will respond within a reasonable period and scope after confirming that the person making the request is the person himself/herself. However, if there is a risk of harming the life, health, property, etc. of the person or a third party, if there is a significant hindrance to the implementation of our business, or if it would violate other laws and regulations, all or part of it We may decline your request. In addition, please be aware in advance that we may not be able to provide services that meet your request due to suspension of use or erasure of personal information.
- Others -
Kamori Tourism Co., Ltd.
Hokkaido Sapporo City Chuo Ward North 4 West 4 Chome 1 Kamori Building 3
Revised: April 10, 2015